04 May 2011

via tumblr

Sometimes it's not the person you miss
it's the feelings and moments you had when you were with them

Discipline is doing what you know needs to be done even though you don't want to

Sometime you have to remove certain people from your life

Photography is a way of feeling, of touching, of loving
What you have caught on a film is captured forever
It remembers little things, long after you have forgotten everything

LIFE is such a GAME
the only difference is you can't start over

I'm not looking for someone who has everything
but someone who has time to spend with me

live beautifully
dream passionately
love completely

something about you is so addictive

spend life with who makes you happy
not who you have to impress

I'm not the kind of girl guys fall in love with

I can do anything, just not everything

Don't choose the one is beautiful to the world
But rather choose the one who makes your world beautiful

I love you
takes three seconds to say I love you
Three hours to explain it
and a lifetime to prove it

Life goes on, but not without you

It's hard to watch people change in front of you
but the hardest part is remembering who they used to be

I just want to feel that I'm important to someone

Throughout my life:
I've loved, I've lied, I've hurt, I've lost, I've missed, I've trusted, I've made mistake
and most of all, I've learned

I thought I didn't deserve you but actually, you don't deserve me

to get something you've never had,
you have to do something you've never done

to find ourselves
we must first lose ourselves

you just use the future to escape the present

today, you are you
that is truer than true
There is no one alive who is youer than you

People cry not because they're weak
It's because they've been strong for too long

No comments:

Post a Comment